200LB Jacketed Solvent tank utilize an outer shell for use with thermal fluids or to act as a vacuum insulated jacket to reduce warming during recovery. Using Chillers with a jacketed solvent tank will eliminate the need to place dry ice around the solvent tank, reducing labor and consumables cost. Features a 2 separate recovery valves for efficient recovery.
- 200LBs Water weight (Approximately 100LBs liquid solvent varies by solvent)
- 14″ x 42″ inner tank dimensions
- double dip tube and an additional outlet on the bottom of the tank
- Jacketed tank with 1/2″ Inlet/Outlet for heat transfer fluids
- Internal cooling for optimal heating / cooling.
- Fully jacketed for use with a heater/chiller
- Vapor/Vacuum ports 1/2″ FNPT
- Pressure Relief Valve set for 125PSI
- Vacuum/Pressure Gauge
- Welded Heavy-Duty Stainless-Steel locking casters support the tank