100LB Jacketed Solvent Tanks utilize an outer shell for use with thermal fluids or to act as a vacuum insulated jacket to reduce warming during recovery. Using Chillers with a jacketed solvent tank will eliminate the need to place dry ice around the solvent tank, reducing labor and consumables cost.
- 12″ x 36″ inner tank dimensions
- Jacketed tank with 1/2″ Inlet/Outlet for heat transfer fluids
- 3″ End cap with diptube with 3/8″ FNPT
- 2x Vapor/Vacuum ports 3/8″ FNPT
- Pressure Relief Valve set for 125PSI
- Vacuum/Pressure Gauge
- Welded Heavy-Duty Stainless-Steel Foot ring to support the tank