The 5LB Closed Loop Extractor operates on a single solvent tank utilizing a single inlet that redirects solvent first to the bottom of the material column upwards soaking the material to ensure that all material has seen solvent. A redirection of solvent flow to the top of the material column washes out the remaining oil bearing solvent into the collection chamber. The solvent is then recovered while the end product remains in the collection chamber.
DISCLAIMER: This product is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in compliance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in extremely well ventilated areas.
- 12″ x 12″ Jacketed Collection Base
- 12″ Custom Assembled Extractor Lid
- 12″ x 4″ Jacketed Shatter Platter
- 2″ x 2″ Ball Valve
- 2″ x 4″ Concentric Reducer
- 4″ x 24″ Sleeved Dewaxing Spool (x2)
- 4″ Material Column Cap
- 4″ Filter Plate
- 1.5″ Top View Sightglass (x2)
- 12″ High Pressure Clamp (x2)
- 4″ High Pressure Clamp (x4)
- 2″ High Pressure Clamp (x2)
- 1.5″ High Pressure Clamp (x2)
- 5LB Closed Loop Extractor Ships in 2-3 days.