SST (stainless steel) tubing refers to internal tubing and compression. external tubing not included.
Introducing the new UL certified 3.2. cu ft vacuum ovens, this certification is required by many municipalities, and it also provides a higher standard of equipment safety and lifespan. Also come standard is the secondary over-temp protection dial, stainless steel tubing, stainless steel vacuum & vent valve, oil-filled vacuum gauge, and two year warranty. With our new internal shelf heating technology, each shelf in these ovens has its own heater, in-shelf temperature sensor and temperature controller, together with great thermal-conductive aluminum and our new low proportional controller technologies, the result is perfect uniformity, accurate temperature, super-fast heating rates, minimum heat loss/exterior temperature and very low power consumption.
Every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 2-time 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is quality controlled in New Jersey or Nevada before leaving our warehouses.
- UL certified.
- The new KF25 inlet filter keeps your oven clean at all times (included with oven purchase).
- All stainless steel internal tubing provides a higher ultimate vacuum, holds the vacuum 10 times longer, and requires minimum maintenance.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge provides more accurate reading, longer gauge life and minimizes shipping damage.
- All stainless steel vacuum and vent valves gives you cleaner connection, more accurate control and long term durability.
- Three aluminum heating shelves with individual in-shelf temperature sensor, temperature controller and heater.
- Dual layer observation window with 5/8″ tempered safety glass.
- 4th gen low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature accurate
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- A vacuum environment lowers the boiling point (great for processing heat sensitive materials) and reduces drying time for materials like paste or powder which cannot otherwise be easily dried.
- Built-in swivel casters with leveling feet.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- For improved temperature ramping, run the auto-tune procedure as outlined in the manual.
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- All ovens shipped from our New Jersey or Nevada location for quick delivery.
- 2-year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
- Guaranteed US based phone and email assistance from an Ai support engineer within 30 minutes.
Manufactured in accordance with
- UL 61010-1
- CSA C22.2
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006
IMPORTANT! NEVER LEAVE YOUR OVEN UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING. Across International is not responsible for any loss of material inside of the oven.
Vacuum oven specifications
110V 50/60Hz, 1-Phase, 22.7A, 2,520 watts
5-sided heating (left 530W, right 530W, top 530W, bottom 530W, back 200W x 2)
|Chamber|| Size: 18 x 18 x 18″
Material: Stainless steel
Capacity: 3.2 cubic feet
|Temperature control|| Controller: low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled with LCD display
Range: ambient to 250°C (or 480°F)
Display units: Fahrenheit or Celsius
Uniformity: +/- 5% of setpoint
Dwelling timer range: 1 to 9999 minutes
Warm-up time to 100°F: 35 minutes
Warm-up time to 480°F: 60 minutes
|Vacuum|| Ultimate vacuum level: better than 500 microns/millitorrs
Mechanical gauge range: 0 to 30 inch mercury
Vacuum port: KF25 flange x 1
Vent port: KF25 flange x 1
Vacuum pump: Sold separately
|Weight||Unit: 260 Lbs, shipping: 400 Lbs|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)|| Unit: 30.5 x 24 x 29″
Shipping: 36 x 33 x 35″
Capacity: 12 shelves max.
Comes standard with oven purchase: 6 shelves
Heated shelves: 3 non-removable aluminum shelves, 17.5 x 17.25″ (WxD) each
|Door gasket material||Silicone or Viton|
|Observation window||1/2″ tempered safety glass|
|Safety|| Built-in circuit breaker
Overheat shutoff protection
Secondary over-temp protection dial
|In-door lights||White LED|
|Compliance||UL (E482564), CE|
|Part description|| Quantity
|Ai UL certified 3.2 cu ft vacuum oven||1 pc|
|KF25 quick clamp and centering ring||2 sets|
|Inlet filter with KF25 connection||1 pc|
|Led Light Cable||1 pc|
|Users manual||1 pc|