The 2.5LB Closed Loop Extractor operates on a single solvent tank utilizing a single inlet that redirects solvent first to the bottom of the material column upwards soaking the material to ensure that all material has seen solvent. A redirection of solvent flow to the top of the material column washes out the remaining oil bearing solvent into the collection chamber. The solvent is then recovered and the end product remains in the collection chamber.
DISCLAIMER: This product is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in compliance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in extremely well ventilated areas.
2.5LB Closed Loop Extractor Specifications
- 12″ x 12″ Collection Platter
- 12″ x 4″ Jacketed Shatter Platter
- 12″ Custom Assembled Extractor Lid
- 1.5″ Top View Sightglass (x2)
- 2″ x 2″ Ball Valve
- 4″ x 2″ Bowl Reducer w/ Port
- 4″ x 24″ Sleeved Dewaxing Material Column
- 4″ Custom Material Column Cap
- 4″ Filter Plate
- 12″ High Pressure Clamp (x2)
- 4″ High Pressure Clamp (x3)
- 2″ High Pressure Clamp (x2)