1/2LB Closed Loop Extractor is used for botanical extraction within a fully sealed and vacuumed system, permitting no solvents to be exposed to the air. Oil bearing solvent is collected in the bottom base of the extractor, The solvent is then separated or “recovered” leaving behind the purified oil. This unit is a passive unit which employs pressure differences brought on by the regulation of temperature to migrate solvent.
DISCLAIMER: This product is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in compliance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in extremely well ventilated areas.
1/2LB Closed Loop Extractor Specifications
- Fits up to 250g of botanic material
- Pressure tested to 100 PSI
- Typical operating pressure of 30 PSI
- 6 inch x 6 inch diameter collection base
- 1.5 inch x 18 inch jacketed material column (x2)
- 6 inch extractor lid
- 1.5 inch high pressure ball valve
- 1.5 inch extractor end cap
- 1.5 inch tri-clamp sightglass
- 48 inch high pressure PTFE braided SS hose
- 6 inch clamp (x2)
- 1.5 inch clamps (x5)
- Gaskets: 6 inch (x2), 1.5 inch (x2), 1.5 inch BUNA 150 mesh (x3)
1-2 days handling time. Ships via UPS ground.