|DISCLAIMER: This product is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in compliance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in extremely well ventilated areas.
The 1/4 lb closed loop extraction system is used for botanical extraction within a fully sealed and vacuumed system, permitting no solvents to be exposed to the air. Oil bearing solvent is collected in the bottom base of the extractor, The sovlent is then separated or “recovered” leaving behind the purified oil. This unit is a passive unit which employs pressure differences brought on by the regulation of temperature to migrate solvent.
1.5″ CRC Kit for 1/4Lb closed loop extractor.
1.5″ 1 or 5 micron sintered mesh filter plate
1.5″ High pressure clamps (x2)
1.5″ Buna-N Gasket
1.5″ Buna-N gasket with 150 mesh filter
1.5″ x 6″ Tri-clamp spool
1/4LB Closed Loop Extractor With CRC
- Fits up to 120g of botanic material
- Pressure tested to 100 PSI
- Typical operating pressure of 30 PSI
- 6 inch x 6 inch diameter collection base
- 1.5 inch x 18 inch jacketed material collum
- 6 inch extractor lid
- 1.5 inch high pressure ball valve
- 48 inch high pressure PTFE braided SS hose
- 6 inch clamp
- 1.5 inch clamps(x3)
- Gaskets: 6 inch(x1), 1.5 inch(x2), 1.5 inch BUNA 150 mesh(x2)
1 Micron, 5 Micron