Engineer Certified 10LB Closed Loop Extractor
DISCLAIMER: This product is intended for LEGAL purposes only and is to be used in compliance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in extremely well ventilated areas.
- Color Remediation Chamber (CRC) for powdered adsorbents (1 micron sintered metal disc filter.)
- Bi-Directional solvent flow prevents solvent channeling giving you the highest yield possible.
- Equipped with a Sauce Server (12″ hemispherical platter with 3/8″ Valve to remove extracts via pressure)
- Jacketed 6″x48″ material column for use with dry ice to Dewax/Winterize extract (Coagulates and traps unwanted fats and lipids within the materials column filter.)
- Jacketed collection base allows heat assistance without submerging the collection base in a heat bath.
- Heavy duty welded stainless steel rack with casters comes equipped with hardware for active recovery (cooling coil and molecular sieve)
- High pressure sight glasses allow you to monitor the extraction and recovery process
- Includes all clamps, gaskets and 8 assorted Stainless steel braided PTFE solvent hoses needed for operation
- 10LB Closed Loop Extractor is equipped with an emergency pressure relief valve that releases excess pressure beyond 123.2PSI
3-7 days handling time.